Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Oh Yes Babies !!

Sam and his wife first visit to Kam Dong San Temple was 2 years ago. They were introduced by my temple committee and disciple Peter.

They consulted spiritually on how the deities could help them for successful conceiving and pregnancy. After their second visit, they approached Peter to help them asked me, whether I can go to their apartment and do Feng Shui audit. I gladly oblige and all my consulting fees was donated back to the temple, because the medium highlighted that there was something wrong with their house Feng Shui.

After I have audited their house, adviced them on some changes. Both Sam and his wife continue to participate in many of our temple activities. Spiritually I have also adviced both of them to read the Ksitigarbha Sutras many times to dedicate to their un-successful pregnancy attempt.

Sam and his wife were also very diligent in participating in our monthly fish liberation. He and his wife continue to chant many Great Compassionate Dharani, Heart Sutras everyday. He also did his Sang Offering consistently.

Sam also ended up become temple disciple and then also my Tao Fa disciple in 2014. Great news came when his wife Hooi Yee was pregnant with twins! The receiving of 2015 Tai Sui General Ceremony also coincided with the twin babies full moon.


Everyone in Kam Dong San is very happy and great rejoice to the new addition to Sam's family. Twin baby boy and girl. Their names was also selected by our main Kam Dong San Deities.

Kam Dong San Temple : www.facebook.com/kdspg