Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A Gift of Thanks....

Happy 2015 ! May all you benevolent wishes come true for 2015 !

Just before Christmas 2014, our temple Kam Dong San (www.facebook.com/kdspg) receive a gift from our renovation contractor Mr. Saw


He was in charge for much of our temple renovation. When I met Mr. Saw about a month back, he was asking me whether how much did our temple charge for spiritual help. I told him we did not charge any amount, usually any token of appreciation/donation is accepted.

He then relayed to me that his daughter's newly renovated apartment in the Macallum area had some spiritual disturbance. He told me when the daughter came back from KL (Kuala Lumpur) and stayed in her new apartment with some friends, they will hear strange noise in the kitchen at night, like people open and shut the kitchen door. The daughter's friend even saw some shadow floating around in the area of the apartment. After this incident, his daughter refuse to stay in the newly renovated apartment.

Mr Saw, then asked me whether I need to visit the site to confirm. I just asked him to come up to KDS Temple to offer some incense to all deities before we can help him.

The following week, he came with his wife, I have prepared 2 talisman for him. 1 to burn in the middle of the home, the other to stick on the front main door.  He further asked me if there is big problem. I assured him that it was just some spirit passing by, nothing to worry about.

I can see from his face that he was actually quite skeptical, because I did not give him anything else. Just 2 piece of yellow paper!

Mr Saw did mentioned to me during one of our conversations when he was renovating our temple , in which during his younger days he was quite interested in Taoism especially Tao Fa. Therefore he had known many of our 'pioneer' Master in this field. He was very curious young man and where ever there are known Tao Fa Master he would always visit their temple. Sadly however many of those legendary figures in Tao Fa have already move on from this plane.

When we received this trolley gift from him, it was due to his gratitude on the help we have rendered him. His daughter's apartment no longer had strange noises, the daughter now have no problem staying in the apartment whenever she is back in Penang. And he now sees the effect of the deities protection through the simple 2 piece of yellow paper.