Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Descend of Mythical Beast Pi Xiu 貔貅降下 _ Part 1 of 2

This blog entry will be focusing on the latest consecration for a batch of Pi Xiu for Kam Dong San Temple. For those reader who wants to find out the basic of Pi Xiu, you can google it, plenty of information out there.


It all started about 2 months back when my sister informed me that she have bought  a 999 gold pixiu and decided to buy 1 for me as well and asked me to consecrate 開光 for her. In my early years of meditative stabilization (about 12 years ago), I have consecrated Pi Xiu cooper statues. However they were more for home protection rather than wealth enhancement.

My own wear

To consecrate for wealth enhancement it has to be made of gold, 12 years back there is no technology for doing gold electro-forming for jewellers to make it small and yet hard shell on the outside. If anybody can afford to make statues out of gold then, I think they don't need it anyway. When my sister brings the 999 Gold PiXiu for me to consecrate, I was amaze at the current art work of it.

After consecrating both of the PiXiu, I did not think much about it and handed it to her and wear one myself on my wrist. Within the week, she called me up and told me about all her latest extra ordinary sales she is able to close. Of course she is also very hardworking, not the type to sit and wait for sales to fall from the sky.

I have also experienced tremendous activity boost for my own business. Every year I do consecrate some Taoist items to offer Kam Dong San patrons and members to request in order for us to gather donations for our temple maintenance fund. So I have specifically seek permission from Taoist Deities to consecrate 10 pure gold PiXiu bracelet for donation request. On the first consecration, when the sun beam shone onto the gold pixiu after the ritual, I simultaneously entered into meditative stabilization and can see the yellow glow descended from direction of the sun in a bouncing manner (from point to point) unlike normal time when just the bright ray descended. I didn't think much about it, because from so many years of cultivation, one learns to treat these phenomenas and non phenomenas.

10 pairs from KDS Temple - All Requested by members and patrons

The female of the pair



I can feel that the PiXiu was energetically vibrating very strongly, but this kind of stuff also I do not go out and tell members about it. When I write on this blogpost of course I can share it out, because the PiXiu has all been requested out, to prevent any readers thinking that this Master is trying to peddle his stuff to request donation for the temple. 

After consecration for about 2 days, I asked my mum for safekeeping in her room(inside its own boxes for each individual piece) instead of leaving on my altar because I was going out of town, and we have weekly cleaners to our house. The next day when I was away, my mum called me up and told me somehow for the whole evening she could not sleep until wee hours of morning. Then she realize it could be the PiXiuS. The next evening, she put the boxes out from her room and everything went back to normal.

Meanwhile, my wife started wearing her PiXiu bracelet as well. Within 1 day, she was able to close 1 big project that have been hanging for past week going nowhere, with all the advantages on her side of the deal that previously it was a almost just a break even deal.

I was getting really excited because now 3 out of 3 person who wore it are having positive effects. On the final consecration day, the sun was shining extra bold, after the consecration the whole sun was totally shaded. I decided to just take a photo outside my balcony area to post on the whatsapp group for temple members, how the sun was totally shaded after the consecration.



PiXiu image on the clouds



One of the members immediately replied on the group that the cloud I captured looks like a shape of PiXiu. Well can you see it? I did not intent to look for shapes of cloud to capture, but it appears out in the sky, a phenomenon meaning the heavens is reflecting the activity below, which is a very auspicious sign.

Just as I was writing this blog, feedback from members came back on their experience with wearing Kam Dong San Temple PiXiu.

Member's testimony

Member's testimony
Not only the above testimonial on the result, another wearer went to visit one of her friend who is into all energy works etc. The moment he sense her energy (the wearer), he said he can sense she is being envelope by a very strong energetic force, and no wonder she is able to complete her sales target for 2 years in a span of months.

I am so happy for all those that have the opportunity to request the PiXiu from Kam Dong San Temple due to their generosity to support the temple maintenance fund.

Here are some links that you might find useful after reading the blog

Yin Yang Journal on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/mastergkham

Kam Dong San Temple Penang 
http://www.facebook.com/kdspg