Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Encounters on the sea

Spiritual encounters or incidents can happen anywhere as long as we can find humans in those places we can also find spirits.

Yesterday I was on board of a ship to help out on bardo deliverance of a single spirit that is attached to the ship. This case was already taken up by a local famous temple and I was there just to help out.



When we left shore on a smaller boat, the whole sky had low clouds surrounding us, I am actually quite worried that it would rain before we finish what we are suppose to do.

When we arrive onboard the vessel, the sky actually got darker. Anyhow we setup all the praying articles as according to the instruction from the temple.



After setup we still had to wait an hour, as the time we told the deities were 6pm. The spirit was confirmed by the deities to be inside the engine room. Then upon entering the engine room, I can sense the spirit is at the corner room of the engine room, the only place where it is slightly more quiet compare to other areas.

Then as the clouds got more dense before the agreed time, all of us got more worried.



On the spot, I have to go into meditative stabilisation and request my deities if it is possible to extend the storm. Answer I received was the latest was by 6:30pm. After about 10 minutes, there was an 'opening' in the sky with sunlight, so I knew it was a good sign. Whenever there is a sign in the clouds usually would mean that the spiritual process would be completed successfully.



While the sky on the other place is still heavily dense grey sky.



Finally the ship owner did the process of inviting the deities to help deliver the spirit. After the whole process is done, I have return to the engine room again, and this time cannot sense the spirit anymore.

This is just the first week of the 7th lunar month, I have a feeling it is going to be a long month ahead.

No comments: