Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Using Wooden Oracle - 2 Days Before Spring 2016

2 days before spring 立春,my wife told me that the coffee shop lady (Aunty) at our temple building seems kind of troubled lately. She described to me that she seems to having greyish tone to her face and also she lost about 5kg in 1 week.

The aunty asked my wife whether she can come and consult our temple on spiritual matters as she is worried that she has either exposed or bump into some spiritual entities. My wife relay to her that Kam Dong San temple did not have spiritual consultation anymore as it is already so close to Chinese New Year. When I heard about it, I ask my wife to inform aunty to come up to the temple and consult using the wooden oracle.

Using the wooden oracle in the temple could sometime be more accurate than enquiring through medium because it totally eliminate the emotional, value and belief systems of the medium. Therefore the answer is always without prejudice.

The aunty have also gone to the local General Hospital for check up, because she was worried that it was something medical. After whole body check up, with exception to her kidneys (as she was supposed to be back in the hospital between that few days to complete it) . All results showed that she is normal. 

However she does not have appetite and can barely sleep at night due to restlessness for unknown reason. She has also relay to my wife that her brother have enquired about her condition at another temple that has a medium. According to that medium, she has no spiritual problem.

On the day before Spring, I was on my way to the temple to consecrate the new Jade Emperor statue. Aunty is schedule to come up to our temple after the consecration to enquire the Deities on her problem. While driving, I went into meditative stabilisation and enquire about aunty's condition. Some of you reading this will be wondering, how to get into meditative stabilisation while driving? If the enquiry is not too complex, usually with experience one can do it. Its just like humming a tune while driving. 

Anyhow, I know for sure aunty has bump into some spiritual entity and I was advised by the deities to give aunty some clearing talisman after her enquiry at the temple.

Aunty came up to our temple and do the usual offering of joss sticks, and I have advised her on how to inform and request the deities for help. After she has inform on all her particulars and also her questions, I then told her to use the wooden oracle.

Wooden Oracle  (POSITIVE) @ Puak Puay in Hokkien Dialect
If the Deities answered her oracle in 3 positive throw (consecutively) - 1 wooden oracle must face up and the other face down which is called 圣杯 Sheng Bei, then it would be confirmed that she has spiritual problem. If anything else 2 oracle face up or down, then it would not be a confirmation.

She did 3 throws consecutively and it was all positive to confirmed on her condition. I asked her to throw another one after her 3 confirmation to asked whether 'other than spiritual problem, does she have a medical problem to add on to it' and the throw came back negative.

Once it was confirmed as to my enquiry during meditative stabilisation, I later passed aunty 5 talisman for her to ingest and 1 for her to wash. On the day of Spring, my wife met aunty again at the coffee shop and she was glad to say that she felt much better after ingesting the first talisman and felt like a big weight was lifted off her chest from the past week.

Today on the 4th day of Chinese New Year, her coffee shop was open and she told my wife, she felt great and have a very good appetite during Chinese New Year.