Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Feng Shui Setup or Spiritual Help which is the Priority?

Received a call from a long time client about 3 weeks ago. He told me that he is now experiencing hard times. He have just moved the 4th times to an office. His first and 2nd office was audited by me. Currently his business also cannot make enough to pay for his staff salary. He has no where to turn to except trying his luck to ask for my help.

When I audited his business office, he made decent profit and business was growing. That was the condition he was in when I last met him. He did not engage me on his 3rd time moving, and to me that was normal because maybe he finds that luck was on his side and my services was not needed anymore.

I have decided to helped him out due to his past standing as good client. He told me he cannot afford to pay my fees however he will be willing to pay me once he is stable again.
Cleared my appointment on the nearest availability and decided to audit his place as fast as possible.

When I arrived on to audit his current office, the first thing I noticed was there was quite a number of Taoist spiritual implements inside his office. I checked the site with my Loupan and discovered that the front door location and direction is actually not bad for his type of business.

However once inside, all the Feng Shui setup was wrong. From his sitting location, his staff sitting location, enhancing the qi for the type of business plus even the water exits within is all not conducive for his business.

No wonder he is in such a mess.  His personal space within the office has a lot of Taoist spiritual implements from sword to flags to even ancient chinese coins below the desk and a whole lot more.

I advised him to relocate those spiritual items, consolidate some of it while others that cannot be use to be place in storage. He looked at me with a puzzling look. I am not surprised, because in all those years of him knowing me and conducted 2 audits for his office, never once did I mentioned to him about using spiritual implements nor about my Taoist background.

Seeing his puzzling look, I knew if I did not elaborate on my Taoist background he was not going to remove those items. I continue to explained to him that one of the talisman which he painstakingly went to a South Thailand Taoist Temple to obtain is actually one of my Taoist lineage. I further briefly informed him on 2 more Taoist lineage that I am holding, and the reason spiritually why he should relocate those items and consolidate them.

I always believe, if a Feng Shui Master is good at what he is doing, he does not need to use other fields of knowledge to solve the Feng Shui problem. Example, adding spiritual context into solving a Feng Shui problem. On the other hand, if a Taoist Master is good at what he is doing, he does not need to add Feng Shui into solving spiritual matters. Using spiritual method alone will be able to solve the spiritual problems.

Furthermore, I do not like to confuse my client on who are they actually hiring, The Feng Shui Master or the Taoist Master? If in doubt, usually I assure them that you are hiring a practical logical Feng Shui Master who have strong Taoist religious belief. This rarely happen because 90% of my client knows me as a Feng Shui master or practitioner only.

After advicing on the recommendations, finally I gave him some talisman to solve his existing pressing business problem. Because to wait for the Feng Shui setup to run its course requires at least 10 days in which the time he does not have at the moment. Told him the spiritual help is pro-bono but make sure he pays my Feng Shui due fees when he is ok again.

Moral of the story -
1. Remember your Feng Shui Master when you are having a good run.
2. Spiritual methods will work once your environment setup is done correctly. Or else the spiritual help will be like trying to push a heavy cart uphill, you cannot continuously use spiritual method to solve a basic Feng Shui environmental mistake.
3. Remember your Feng Shui Master when you are having a good run. (its not a typo repeat)