Search This Blog

Friday, September 27, 2013

TESTIMONIAL : A Call for Help....

Last year December, one of my foreign students message me for help. As his mum was diagnosed with psychiatric problem.

He immediately sent over his mum BaZi (date of birth and time) and I looked through and advised him on Feng Shui allocation. I have also advised him to do Fish Liberation for his mum. After few weeks, he informed me he sensed something wrong with his mum, not only physically but also spiritually. He sent over his mum's photo.

In my meditative stabilization, I confirmed that his mum had some entity attached to her. After I have drawn some talisman for his mum, in that very same night, I had dreams of 2 caucasian person trying to harm me in the dream. I was retreating in the dream into some store and they are trailing me and a few people that I was helping to escape from these 2 person.

It is a very strong sign, because before this, it has been a very very long time since I have dreams of people trying to harm me, what's more caucasian person.

Anyhow when he received the talisman, he did burn 1 talisman each night for her mum to ingest. And the effect quickly verified that there was entity attached to her mum.

After about 1 year, finally I have received good news from him this week. His mum has fully recovered, with help of traditional Chinese Medicine, chanting dedication for her mum and also fish liberation. And here is his testimonial for our Kam Dong San Temple. Join Us in our next liberation and also temple activities. http://www.facebook.com/kdspg

He requested that the testimonial remain as anonymous. All details can be verified with email communication and progress details.

TESTIMONIAL
 My experience with Kam Dong San temple support.
------In December 2012, my mother quickly lost her mind, and some of her physical abilities. After 10 days spent in hospital, they couldn’t find anything and electro-shock therapy was recommended to “cure” her. She is in her 70ies with no psychiatric history, so this suggestion was very painful. I was convinced that she was victim of a transient stroke, but no traces were found. 

Revolted against the Western approach to her case, I took on my own to design her treatment. I ordered some supplements, gave her some B-12 shots every week, sent her for acupuncture and also found a real, traditional doctor in Chinese medicine in the UK. Not the “reformed” Chinese medicine, but the traditional one: this guy follows the Hunyuan school and use strong herbs, that were shipped to us every week. As I practise traditional Feng Shui through the tutelage of Master Ham, I was relieved to find someone with a traditional approach.
For the spiritual part, I dedicated the next 6 months of animal liberation donations to her recovery. 

I also, every day, practiced the compassion mantras that Master Ham advises me to do. Moreover, Master Ham sent me some talismans as we suspected a case of spirit possession (she had depressive tendencies).  

The talismans experience was very telling: she never knew she was taking them as the ashes (talisman burned) were mixed with some medicine every night. But one night after the 4th or 5th talisman she complained that her stomach was burning and made some weird screams, for hours. She was very agitated and my father and I had to restrain her. She was also always taking the thunder wood necklace off her neck.

During the 6 months of treatments she made constant progresses.
Now to this date she has totally recovered, which is astonishing: and she is a much more positive person, laughing, with a good stamina, and getting along well with my dad. Before they used to argue all the time…
I am convinced that it was important to treat both the physical and the spiritual parts. The case was heavy. Through my karma, I have this connection with Chinese culture: a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine came to me, and the Kam Dong San temple helped me too. The reactions I noticed after some talismans and the effects I saw sometimes after the animal liberations were no fluke. 
I am very grateful for the recovery of my mother and I know the spiritual work of the Kam Dong San temple and Master Ham were a big part of it. May we all continue this good karmic work.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Continuation of the case :- March 2014

My student notified me that her mum had some relapse again after she recovered, she was hospitalized. They found that she had meningitis. She has also lost her ability to walk.

When my student informed me on the relapse, I immediately asked him whether he continued chanting Mantra for his mum. He has cut down the chanting to once day. I have advised him to continue to chant and dedicate to his mother.

Spirit possession almost all the time related to karmic problems in previous and current life. Talisman will delay and hold the retribution, but as long as the problems are not solved at the root level, it will continue to manifest itself after a period of time.

As of end of March, I was informed that his mother is recovering but still cannot walk....

**Those who like to know more about Feng Shui, please visit my blog at http://gkhamconsulting.blogspot.com

No comments: