Search This Blog

Friday, November 8, 2013

TESTIMONIAL : Obtaining Visa

One of my client in the Philippines, JE What'sapp me a while back. Asking me whether I can help her in some prayers for her brother who was rejected in his application for student visa to Australia.

JE's family had plans for migration to Australia from Phillippines. In fact she has already bought a house for her family in Australia prior to her brother's visa approval.

Anyhow, with our Kam Dong San Taoist Deities agreement, I have decided to help her through spiritual means.
Talisman used in helping her brother's application

Official Edict 表文 that was send, to summon the help of Heavenly Army & Generals

Finally few days ago she What'sapp me again, informing me that her brother's student visa has been approved.

I wish her family well in their steps towards their family dream.


Email content from JE
On behalf of my entire family, I would like to thank Master Ham and his temple for praying for my family and especially to my brother who just received his student visa from Australian embassy. He was denied last May and he was so depressed whether he could be able to pass the application for the second time. We tried our best at the same and we also asked Master Ham for helping us to pray for his successful application. Eventually after two months of waiting and hoping, we finally received an email that the application of my brother's student visa was granted.

Thank you Master Ham and also to your temple who always put our family in prayer. I know that we will also have many tears in the days to come, helping and praying for us made me feel more confident that Buddha's  grace will be with us.

May Buddha bless you and your family also. Thank you so much.




**Those who like to know more about Feng Shui, please visit my blog at http://gkhamconsulting.blogspot.com