Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Deities Knows Best

Sometime before Chinese New Year 2019, my Tao Fa disciple M Whatsapps me saying that he encounter some problem at work.

Apparently he and his workmates was complaint by a colleague at work that could lead to Domestic Inquiry by their Human Resource Department.

After he informed me on the whole situation, it was obvious it was a unfounded allegation. As he has voice his concern to me, although he did not ask for help specifically... The next day I went into a brief meditative stabilisation and enquired with our temple Deities whether I should intervene using Tao Fa. 


Deities instructions was that the matter would resolve on its own, however my disciple need to go to his company area and 'report' to the local 'Datuk' @ local earth deities on his circumstances. He just needs to inform the earth deities that he is a disciple of our temple and inform on his problem at work. 

Today I received a good news and closure for his case. 


Being a KDS Temple disciple has many advantages, whats more if a Tao Fa Disciple.

Our temple requirement for temple disciple is the person must be a member for 1 year and upon request subject to approval by Deities will become a temple disciple. Those that have been helped by me using Tao Fa is mandatory to become temple disciple. 

Although requirement for a Temple Disciple for the first year is to attend all 3 Main Deities Celebration. 2nd year onwards compulsory yo attend the Celebration of Jin Ying Zu Shi 金英祖师 when one is in the country with exception given to those on working assignments.

Although the requirement sounds simple, many still fail to fulfill it. When one is having problems, any promise can be made. When one is trouble free, any excuses will deem to be a fact.

Like the article?
Follow me on Facebook  for more frequent update

No comments: