Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2016

Help! Being pressed by Ghost in my sleep...

In mid of July, I received a message from HT a Kam Dong San temple member. He told me he just came back from holiday with his wife in Thailand. During their final stay in a hotel room (they stayed at 2 hotels) in the middle of the night his wife felt she was pressed on top by an invisible entity, she shouted but could not wake up even though she was conscious.

As he was relaying his story, I interrupted him midway, explaining to him there is a term for this condition called Sleep Paralysis. Sometimes when a person is too tired physically but the mind suddenly is awake, which can trigger a person to have this type of experience.

Pic taken from www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com


He stressed that, after they came back from Thailand, not only did the wife continue to experience it on their first night back to Malaysia and he also had an episode the night before contacting me. He also told me that during his experience, he dreamt of going back to the hotel and was at the swimming pool area of the hotel. He remember seeing a dark shadow of some sort in his dream.

I immediately asked him on whether they took the purple handbook with them, unfortunately for them, they forgot.

As it is already late in the afternoon when he contacted me, plus I am already down with heavy flu. I was in no condition to write any talisman or enter into meditative stablization. I just teach him what are some of the things to get and do to raise up their Yang energy, and asked him to go to the temple the next day. Before I went to bed that evening, I offer some incense request for spiritual help on their behalf and did some brief protective ritual from afar for them.

The next morning, I follow up on him and he informed me that he and his wife slept soundly.

A few days after, HT and his Mrs came by the during my voluntary evening duty at Kam Dong San Temple. Then only did Mrs HT told me in detail on her experience. After being awake from the experience, she tried to sleep on her side, when she is about to fall to sleep she can feel the bed moving felt like someone leaning close to her from behind.

After that 1 night of sleeping soundly upon my advise, the second night she felt it again and HT use the temple purple book and tape it on their head board. Finally she took another one place on her chest and she was able to sleep.

As they were finally in the temple, I gave them some talisman to ingest and wash. I also did a brief sealing of body ritual on Mrs HT back. When I push the Taoist energy imprint into her via fingertip, I felt something exiting her body. Of course I did not mentioned to her then, because that would create even more restlessness in her mind.

After their visit to the temple, I follow up on them again few days afterwards, and they gladly informed me everything returned to normal.

** To request for Kam Dong San Purple Hand Book kindly click on this link (Handbook is Free if you come by Kam Dong San Temple to collect) . Else it is just rm10 for EMS postage