Search This Blog

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Special Gift

3 days ago receive a special gift from a respecful friend when he delivered my special wrist beads. He gave me a pair of centipede pearls. I have blogged about my pair of centipede pearls a while back, but they are very young compared to these.
Wrist bangle made from a very special type of wood

New Centipede Pearls
This new pair of centipede pearls that I have just received are very dark in colour. This means that it is already at a mature age for centipede pearls. I feel very honoured that he has placed the trust on me to keep these precious pearls.

Although he is from a different religion, we have mutual respect for each other as we are all in service of fellow mankind and sentient beings.

Place into glass container with Saffron Flowers
My original pair of centipede pearls


These pearls arrived just in time for me to attract more resources to do charity work.



No comments: